$65.00* Eligible to vote and hold office.
$65.00* Ineligible to vote or hold office.
*There is a one time $10.00 membership processing fee.
- Scholarship Eligibility: Each year scholarships are awarded to members and/or children of members who are attending a two or four year college. Continuing Education scholarships are also available to members and children of members. You must be a member for at least one full year to apply. Sorry, grandchildren are not eligible.
- Children’s Christmas Party : Children and grandchildren of members ages infant ~ 9 years..
- Members Christmas Gathering
- Officer’s Installation Complimentary Dinner
- Discount rate for the ITAM Family Picnic
- Discount rate for the New Year’s Eve Party
- Complimentary Refreshments following our regular monthly meeting
- ITAM Lodge 564 Monthly Newsletter
- ITAM State Newsletter
- ITAM National Magazine
- $$$ SCHOLARSHIPS $$$
*Scholarship applications for high school graduates and Continuing Education students may be
obtained after April 1st at the ITAM Lodge #564 office between the hours of 10:00AM-2:00PM,
Monday through Friday.
Deadline for submitting applications:
High School – May 15th; College – June 15th -
Applicants or their parents must be a member in good standing in the ITAM Lodge #564 for at least
For a Membership Application, please call, write or email.